Thursday, May 12, 2005

(12/5/05)-KLCC run and PR

Its been a long time since I ran at KLCC . Today I had the opportunity .

Actually it was a choice between track work at Kg Pandan and KLCC . My hamstring doesn't feel normal today . I remember the last time my hamstring didn't feel normal and I persisted to go to track and then got a minor strain on the hamstring .

This time its once bitten twice shy . Won't want to hurt my hamstring with 10 more days to New Balance 15 km run .

Wanted to do 13 laps but I felt I could only go 10 laps .

Managed a P.R of 1 hour 9 min and 3 secs for the 10 laps which is equal to 13 km which is equal to approx 5 min 18 sec per km pace.

On the way to the 10 laps , I managed to P.R. for the 8 laps which is 10.4km , the time was 54 min 34 sec ( Previous record was 55 min 05 sec on 22/3/05)


Distance : 13 km
Duration of work out :Approx 1 hour 10 min
Location : KLCC


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler , breathing wasn't that clear before the run , in fact half way during the run I felt just a bit asthmatic and breathing again not so normal but I pressed on .

No comments: