Saturday, May 14, 2005

(14/5/05)-Broke 12 min barrier at 3 km time trial

PM 1 and PM 19 wasn't coming . In fact very few were at the time trial . Not sure who will be able to help pace me . Was glad to see Nelson there and I knew he could pull me as he is young and talented .

He said he couldn't run well before the trial but in fact he was leading the way during the run . I knew in order to break my current best , I just need to maintain below 1 min 40 sec every lap

Managed to do that ,thanks to Nelson who was 10 sec faster than me , I managed to break the 12 min barier and got 11 min 58 sec !!


Distance : 5.7 km ( Warm up 1.2 km, 3 km time trial and 1.5km average pace run)
Duration of work out :Approx 45 min
Location : Kg. Panda Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler , just in case since i'm going for Time trial

No comments: