Sunday, May 29, 2005

(29/5/05)-Rerun pacesetter 15 km route and long run

Today is a day for long run . In fact last night , PM1 told me there was an extra bib for Larian Bomba which is about 10.8 km but I told him I have to go for my long run . Furthermore , if I go for the race , i will tend to go too fast and in the end my muscles will ache and in the end can't have proper traininng for next week .

Most of the run was paced with Howard . We went at an average speed , not too fast or too slow . It was a good run and the legs did not ache like 3 weeks ago during the practise run . I suppose the muscles have rejunevated and is back to normal

Average speed was 5 min 46 sec per km pace ( or less as there was a short stoppage).




Distance : 17.1 km
Duration of work out :1 hour 38 min
Location : Pacesetter 15 km race route and around lake at Lake Gardens


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal

No comments: