Saturday, May 21, 2005

(21/5/05)-Easy track work

My friend Michael wanted to test out his 1500 m today and i was to be his pacer . There was also a time trial for 3 km by Pacesetters . I told him we will do the 1500 m run first .

So what we did was :

1.2 km - Warm up

1500 m -time trial and pacer for Michael: 6 min 26 sec ( 4 min 17 sec per km pace)

3000 m - time trial and pacer for Michael
- he ran half way and ribs pain , then i just pace with Ms. Lai ( Ist time at the trial and got 15 min)

All in all , it was just a run to just sweat out a bit . I didn't really strain myself and wanted to save my legs for tommorow's run . Looking forward to the run !!


Distance : 5.7 km
Duration of work out :Approx 45 min
Location : Kampung Pandan Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing feel normal

No comments: