Thursday, May 05, 2005

(5/5/05)-Back from Aceh and started training today

I'm back at last . Came back on Monday afternoon . I only ran once in Aceh , there was a jogging path of 450 m there and I ran around 6 .5 km there . After that we shifted to a place where there is no jogging path and the road wasn't conducive for running , too dusty .

I skipped a bit , but after that my calf ached for a few days and that was the end of my skipping .

I noticed the rebuilding at Aceh still taking a very long time . Many still homeless and still staying in tents or with friends . At areas near the coastline , you can actually film a war movie there !!

Helped a bit with the medical work there and there will be pictures soon .

On Monday , just rode my mountain bike around 10 km .

Tuesday , diarrhea and just recovered today . Ran at about 10.50 pm . Was comtemplating either a long slow run or a short fast run . I took the fast run then . Didn't want to take the long run coz just began to run again after a long break . Its great to be able to run again .

I won't be surprised if I lose some of my stamina and speed , but will be able to train and get it again .


Distance : 7 km
Duration of work out :Approx 45 min
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler ,Felt just a bit asthmatic , since this morning .

1 comment:

John said...

Welcome back, Kenny.