Sunday, May 08, 2005

(8/5/05)-Pacesetter 15 km familiarisation run

At last , Pacesetter has managed to bring us thru this route which I have been wanting to try out . IT will be the New balance 15 km race route on 22/5/05 . Its a very hilly route .

A lot of people were at the Bukit Aman car park when I arrived and there wasn't any more space to park and I just simply park somewhere in the car park . When I came down from my car , they were already doing stretching together .

5 to 10 minutes later we are off .

I started slow but slowly got into 5 min per km pace and slowly caught up with the front runners , the top 20 front runners at least .

Being my first run above 15 km after a long lay off , it was starting to get heavy on the legs towards the last 3 to 4 km , I suppose because of the many hills too.

Nevertheless , I persisted on at my current pace and sometimes a bit faster to catch up with certain people who overtook me . John who was at first running with me have took off further in front .

In the end finished in 1 hour 15 min for a 5 min per km pace.



Distance : 15 km
Duration of work out :1 hour 15 min
Location : Bukit Aman to Kenny hill route and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : o times used inhaler ,Breathing normal

No comments: