Friday, May 27, 2005

(27/5/05)-Bicycle ride at Federal Highway

This will be my last time riding here at this hour . 7am on the bike lane had lots of motor bikes zooming passed me and some coming almost inches of me . It was such a scary experience .

I kept hoping every biker would see me and no one would bang me . Good thing nothing untoward happen . And I can smell a lot of polution .

Perhaps next time ride here again but on a public holiday or an hour when its off peak .

But actually I have rode on the bike lane before . That was way back during my teens when I used to cycle my racer from Bangsar to Astaka field near Asia Jaya to play football there . Now I regret I ever sold my racer . It was fast compared to my mountain bike .


That's all for my cross training day today .

Distance : Approx 20 km
Duration of work out :Approx. 50 min
Location : Federal Highway starting from near Angkasapuri to after Motorola and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing feel normal

2 comments:

John said...

Be extra careful, man. Don't think it's a good idea riding on the ever-busy Federal Highway.

It's better to ride in a group.

pm19 said...

ER, Kenny, that was really dangerous, man. Like John said, I think it's better to cycle in a group. Unfortunately we're not living in Melbourne, where practically every street has a designated lane for cyclists. Melbourne is the endurance sports capital! haha. Lush places to cycle and run. Absolutely beautiful.