Thursday, February 01, 2007

(1/2/07-Thursday-Run on FT day and tired run)

Myself , Ronnie ,Lai , John and Adam ran together to Hartamas .My plan was to run side by side with the fast Ronnie . Lai as usual was in front . I managed to stick with Ronnie all the way till the last 5 km after the Tejani hill heading back to Bukit Aman when my stomach began to stich due to the heavy breathing up that hill . One by one my friends past me . Ronnie when ahead . Adam overtooked me . John also overtooked me but did give me an encouraging word to keep going . I continued at jogging pace . The legs were heavy and cannot take it anymore .

Bkt Aman to Hartamas Petronas : 52 min 51 sec
Hartamas Petronas to Bkt Aman : 49 min 29 sec

Don't be mislead by the faster time back even though I said I continued at jogging pace coz i notice our timing for Hartamas to Tejani was 21 min ( 4 min+ pace ) as opposed to our earlier Bkt Aman to Tejani was only 31 min approx(6 min + pace)



Distance :20 km
Duration of work out :1hour 42 min 21 sec
Location : Bkt Aman to Hartamas and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK ,except when in the beginning going up the hills near the KTM station , didn't feel that well but after that normal .

No comments: