Wednesday, February 21, 2007

(21/2/07-Wednesday-Run Double Hill like mad)


I join Ron , Saiful and Sim for Double Hill run . They have to go there coz Ron trainning for X-country race this Sun which has a lot of hills . Lai who was suppose to come , was no where to be found . If he come , I was ready to start fast with him . Later we found out he went to pangsai and we didn't know .

I ate biscuit and drank glucose before the run . I think it gave me some energy . I also wore my light Asics and Red Vest because Ron the day before told me this is a battle . In fact I didn't run yesterday coz I wanted to rest before the battle .

I told Ron my tactic ,although he is my opponent , my tactic is to run at 5th gear most of the time but there won't be any sprinting turbo . I suppose this tactic worked because , I go fast and then slowed just a bit .Whenever they come near me, I either run with them or put on the 5th gear pace and went further front a bit . It was a very tiring strategy , Saiful overtook me once , but after that the 5th gear became faster and faster and reached Bukit Aman at 51 min 06 sec , A personal best for me !!

For the rest of the story ,see Ron's report at http://pm1.blogspot.com


Distance :11 km
Duration of work out : 51 min 06 sec
Location :Double hill
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 times used inhaler , have to use coz Ron said its a "Battle"

No comments: