Thursday, February 08, 2007

(7/2/07-Wednesday-Run "alone" at Lake garden)

The word "alone" with inverted commas is used because actually there was 4 of us including me . In fact we started together , me , Ronnie , Justin and Lai .Before the run , we were discussing about the pace that we were going to go and I told them my pace will be fast coz after that have to fetch my wife . As we started , I went a bit faster than them hoping Lai would as usual follow me , also hoping that Ronnie would also follow my pace . After running 30 m , I looked at the back at all of them and it looks like none of them will be following my pace . My gap with them slowly became further and further and here are the stats .

Lap 1 of 5.5km : 27 min 12 sec (4min 56 sec per km pace)
Lap 2 of 2.3 km : 10 min 55 sec (4 min 44 sec per km pace )



Distance :7.8 km
Duration of work out :Approx 38 min
Location : Lake Garden


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK

No comments: