Monday, February 19, 2007

(19/2/07-Monday Evening-Ran with Chen and my inhaler)

After using inhaler , I went to Polo Ground as Chen said he will be there . I had to use inhaler because of my unsmooth breathing condition at the moment . Chen , a fast runner will sure run fast when i run with him and he is also fast when I'm not running with him .

I arrived there at 5.15 pm , hoping to see him as he told me he will be there at 5 pm . He was no where to be seen . I presumed he was not running there since I told him earlier I wan't sure of running after the LSD this morning .I ran by myself the 1st lap and it took me 9 min 11 sec for the 1st lap .

Suddenly as i was starting the 2nd lap , he appeared and I followed his pace:

Lap 2 : 7 min 9 sec ( suddenly have to go fast coz of Chen , notice its 2 min faster .5 min 14 sec
per km pace)
Lap 3 : 6 min 39 sec ( Even faster , 4 min 52 sec per km pace, imagine the average I did this morning was around 9 min per lap , THIS IS THE POWER OF THE INHALER !!)

Lap 4 : 6 min 38 sec
Lap 5 : 6 min 27 sec ( 4 min 43 sec per km pace)
Lap 6 : 6 min 39 sec ( Back to lap 3 pace , but still fast )
Lap 7 : 6 min 14 sec ( 4 min 33 sec sec per km pace , my final lap , Chen went on another lap
while I had enough for the day)

The inhaler helped me to stay at Chen's pace for at least 6 laps as compared to yesterday , I was breathing really hard and labourous and couldn't take it after that .

This is the power of the inhaler, it makes my breath normal like you ( the reader) and I !!


Distance :9.55 km
Duration of work out : 48 min 58 sec
Location :Polo Ground , Ipoh
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 times used inhaler , (see story above)

No comments: