Thursday, February 22, 2007

(22/2/07-Thursday-Run extreme loop with the gang)

It was an extremely hot run at the extreme loop .We started at 9.30 am and each loop is 3.55 km . It was an extremely hilly route .

I ran with Ron ,Lai , Sim , Saiful and Bose and it was their first time running this loop so I had to show them the direction .I didn't use inhaler so I was slower than them during my 2nd round coz the breathing wasn't smooth . They went ahead coz they know the direction already .

At the 1st half of the 3rd loop , I felt better but since they were ahead of me already ,I decided not to push anymore and enjoy my slow run .

Took approx 1 hour 2 min 21 .Whereas the rest finished below 1 hour for 3 loops .


Distance :10.5 km
Duration of work out : 1 hour 2 min 21 sec
Location :Lake Garden
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing not so smooth at first ( See story*)

1 comment:

pm19 said...

what story????