Wednesday, February 28, 2007

(27/2/07-Tuesday evening-Run with excellent breathing but...)

I felt really good in the breathing when I ran with Lai today . It was excellent and perfect and no struggle in breath just like a normal person . The only set back was after running two rounds , I felt very tired and hot and dehydrated . Had to stop to go drink water and then continued again . It became slower and slower at the 3rd and 4th round and after that I had to stop and felt really hungry . Bought a snack nearby to eat .


Lap statistic :

Lap 1 : 12 min 39 sec (5 min 30 sec per km pace)
Lap 2 : 12 min 32 sec ( 5 min 26 sec per km pace)
Lap 3 : 13 min 31 sec ( Had a drink before this and started again very slowly , 5 min 52 sec
per km pace)
Lap 4 : 16 min 32 sec ( Became even more tired, ran opposite direction by my own with a
handphone , trying to contact wife to find out what time I should
fetch her , called her at least 15 times !! , 7 min 11 sec per km pace !!)

Distance :9.2 km
Duration of work out : 55 min 16 sec
Location :Lake Garden
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing super excellent !! .

No comments: