Sunday, February 18, 2007

(18/2/07- Sunday-Run on CNY day)

Morning-Run at Polo Ground with Music

Started at 7 am. After running 1 loop , I felt the urge to do business at the toilet , that took 20 min . Started again at 7 30 am . At 745 am , the Senamrobik started and I reckon there were at least 200 people participating in it . At the same time there was music blaring from the speaker and it was nice to run with loud music once in a while.

While running , I saw Wendy (http://minghuey.tk/) and her friend. After that , I saw a group of them going to the road and I thought there were beginning their road run so I asked Wendy but she said that they have completed the road run and had actually started at 6 am .

I will probaby join them tmw .

Distance :13.65 km
Duration of work out :1 hr 25 min
Location :Polo Ground , Ipoh
# of times usedAsthmatic inhaler and remarks : O times used inhaler , breathing mildly unsmooth which doesn't allow me to go too fast this morning.



Evening-Run at Polo Ground with Chen

I was suppose to meet Chen at 4 30 pm , but I was late . Reason was coz i was with bro in law at THE STORE . He wanted to go there and I had to fetch him coz he and his wife ,were flying back to Medan tonite and wanted to get gifts for relatives in Medan . ( His wife is Indonesian Chinese and they met in cyberspace !!)

I bought a shirt with the brand "PRIVATE STRUCTURE" . It is I think suitable for running coz made of "Microfibres with Quickdry technology" . You won't be able to find it easily coz its in the briefs department , and not even hanged on clothes hanger !! Reason is coz "PRIVATE STRUCTURE" makes briefs and this T-shirt is an additional item . Will test it out soon to see if the Quickdry works .

By the time I arrived at Polo , Chen was at his 3rd or 4th round and also going at a fairly fast speed . I had to follow him .

Here is the lap timing :

My 1st loop: 6 min 57 sec ( 5 min 5 sec per km pace , note : That was about the fastest I went
this morning , this morning I averaged 7 min 45 sec)

2nd loop :6 min 46 sec ( 4 min 57 sec per km pace)
3rd loop : 6 min 53 sec ( 5 min 2 sec per km pace , phew , I'm relieved its slower a bit)
4th loop : 6 min 22 sec ( 4 min 39 sec per km pace, becoming faster coz for him , its
his last 2 laps)

5 loop : 8 min 35 sec ( I told him to go ahead , I'm going out of breath coz of the asthmatic
feeling today , I didn't even take my inhaler)

6th loop :8 min 49 sec ( Getting slower , 6 min 27 sec per km pace !!)
7th loop : 8 min 00 sec ( I just on some speed coz its my last lap)



Distance :9.55 km
Duration of work out :52 min 25 sec
Location :Polo Ground , Ipoh
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing very hard when I work out fast with Chen , coz before run already feeling mildly asthmatic , even this morning )

TOTAL MILEAGE FOR THIS WEEK APPROX. 66.5 KM

No comments: